Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized comparison of two doses of human lymphoblastoid interferon-alpha in hairy cell leukemia. Wellcome HCL Study Group.
- Aberrant interaction of B-cell lymphocytic leukemia cells with antibody coated polyacrylamide beads.
- Changes in hairy cells after alpha-interferon treatment as measured by flow cytometry.
- Hairy Cell Leukemia, Version 2.2018, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Hairy cell leukemia-associated familial lymphoproliferative disorder: immunologic abnormalities in unaffected family members.
- Hairy cell leukemia: an elusive but treatable disease.
- Hairy cell leukemia: cellular characteristics including surface immunoglobulin dynamics and biosynthesis.
- I and i antigens on normal and leukemic leukocytes.
- Leukopheresis therapy of leukemic reticuloendotheliosis (hairy cell leukemia).
- Phenotypic and functional characterization of human malignant T cells.
- Replication of type I herpes simplex virus in primary cultures of hairy cell leukemic leukocytes.
- Specific receptors for phorbol diesters on freshly isolated human myeloid and lymphoid leukemia cells: comparable binding characteristics despite different cellular responses.
- Transformation of hairy cell leukemia to EBV genome-containing aggressive B cell lymphoma.
Keywords of People