Subject Areas on Research
- Absence of the XIST gene from late-replicating isodicentric X chromosomes in leukaemia.
- Clinical implications of aneuploid cytogenetic profiles in adult acute leukemia.
- Isolated IgA deficiency after chemotherapy for acute myelogenous leukemia in an infant.
- Preparation and characterization of lymphocyte-activating factor (LAF) from acute monocytic and myelomonocytic leukemia cells.
- Relationships between membrane antigens of human leukemic cells and oncogenic RNA virus structural components.
- Specific binding of urinary-type plasminogen activator (u-PA) to vitronectin and its role in mediating u-PA-dependent adhesion of U937 cells.
- Tumor necrosis factor induces tissue factor-like activity in human leukemia cell line U937 and peripheral blood monocytes.
- Two dosing regimens of tosedostat in elderly patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukaemia (OPAL): a randomised open-label phase 2 study.