Subject Areas on Research
- Association of leukemia with radium groundwater contamination.
- Characterization of the immune response to the major glycoprotein (gp71) of Friend leukemia virus. III. Influence on endogenous MuLV-mediated pathogenesis.
- Energy dispersive x-ray detection of thorium dioxide.
- Leukemia and groundwater contamination.
- Loss of tumorigenicity following in vitro MuLV infection is associated with induction of peritoneal natural killer cell activity.
- Sequential development of polycythemia vera and chronic myelocytic leukemia in a patient following radiation exposure from nuclear weapons tests.
Keywords of People