Subject Areas on Research
- Early and late outcomes after cord blood transplantation for pediatric patients with inherited leukodystrophies.
- Gallbladder abnormalities in children with metachromatic leukodystrophy.
- Gene therapy offers new hope for children with metachromatic leukodystrophy.
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation to Treat Leukodystrophies: Clinical Practice Guidelines from the Hunter's Hope Leukodystrophy Care Network.
- Leukocyte and Dried Blood Spot Arylsulfatase A Assay by Tandem Mass Spectrometry.
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes of umbilical cord blood transplantation in metachromatic leukodystrophy.