Subject Areas on Research
- A Programme for Risk Assessment and Minimisation of Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Developed for Vedolizumab Clinical Trials.
- Crohn's disease patients' risk-benefit preferences: serious adverse event risks versus treatment efficacy.
- FDG-PET in differentiating lymphoma from nonmalignant central nervous system lesions in patients with AIDS.
- Leukoencephalopathy in elderly depressed patients referred for ECT.
- Leukoencephalopathy in patients diagnosed as major depressive.
- Neuroanatomical changes and hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis abnormalities.
- Organic bases of depression in the elderly.
- Platelet [3H]-imipramine binding and leukoencephalopathy in geriatric depression.
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy demonstrating contrast enhancement on MRI and uptake of thallium-201: a case report.
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy following heightened immunosuppression after lung transplant.
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: a systematic literature review.
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy in pediatric acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy with occult Waldenström macroglobulinemia.
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy. Diagnosis by in situ hybridization with a biotinylated JC virus DNA probe using an automated Histomatic Code-On slide stainer.
- Reversible leukoencephalopathy associated with graft-versus-host disease: MR findings.
- Rituximab-associated progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy after lung transplantation.
Keywords of People