Subject Areas on Research
- Adjuvant therapy in rectal cancer: analysis of stage, sex, and local control--final report of intergroup 0114.
- Augmentation of human monocyte chemotactic response by levamisole.
- Hereditary C2 deficiency associated with cutaneous lupus erythematosus: clinical, laboratory, and genetic studies.
- Levamisole-induced vasculopathy: a report of 2 cases and a novel histopathologic finding.
- Multifocal inflammatory leukoencephalopathy after fluorouracil and levamisole therapy for colon cancer.
- Neuroradiology case of the day. Multifocal inflammatory leukoencephalopathy due to treatment with 5-fluorouracil and levamisole.
- Phase III study of adjuvant chemotherapy and radiation therapy compared with chemotherapy alone in the surgical adjuvant treatment of colon cancer: results of intergroup protocol 0130.