Subject Areas on Research
- Efficacy of compartmental administration of immunotoxin LMB-1 (B3-LysPE38) in a rat model of carcinomatous meningitis.
- Immunotoxins containing Pseudomonas exotoxin that target LeY damage human endothelial cells in an antibody-specific mode: relevance to vascular leak syndrome.
- Improved antitumor activity of a recombinant anti-Lewis(y) immunotoxin not requiring proteolytic activation.
- Involvement of histo-blood-group antigens in the susceptibility of colon carcinoma cells to natural killer-mediated cytotoxicity.
- Metastatic potential of colon carcinoma. Expression of ABO/Lewis-related antigens.
- Platelets induce sinusoidal endothelial cell apoptosis upon reperfusion of the cold ischemic rat liver.
- Postresection CA 19-9 predicts overall survival in patients with pancreatic cancer treated with adjuvant chemoradiation: a prospective validation by RTOG 9704.