Subject Areas on Research
- Clinically occult Leydig cell tumor presenting with gynecomastia.
- Detection of RAS mutations in archival testicular germ cell tumors by polymerase chain reaction and oligonucleotide hybridization.
- Non functioning interstitial cell carcinoma of testis.
- Steroid secretion and testosterone binding in a woman with an ovarian hilus cell tumor and thyrotoxicosis.
- Synchronous bilateral testicular tumour: nonseminomatous germ cell tumours and contralateral benign tumours.
- Testicular cancer in blacks. A multicenter experience.
- The peripheral-type benzodiazepine receptor is functionally linked to Leydig cell steroidogenesis.
- The steroid profile of a virilizing ovarian tumor.