Subject Areas on Research
- 'I don't need an eye for an eye': Women's responses to intimate partner violence in Sierra Leone and Liberia.
- A tool for assessing management capacity at the decentralized level in a fragile state.
- Adapting the Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) model of police-mental health collaboration in a low-income, post-conflict country: curriculum development in Liberia, West Africa.
- Anti-Ebola Virus Antibody Levels in Convalescent Plasma and Viral Load After Plasma Infusion in Patients With Ebola Virus Disease.
- Apes in Africa: The cultured chimpanzees.
- Apheresis for collection of Ebola convalescent plasma in Liberia.
- Characterization of Ebola Virus-Associated Eye Disease.
- Ebola clinical trials: Five lessons learned and a way forward.
- Experiences and challenges in the health protection of medical teams in the Chinese Ebola treatment center, Liberia: a qualitative study.
- Health system preparedness for integration of mental health services in rural Liberia.
- How competent are non-specialists trained to integrate mental health services in primary care? Global health perspectives from Uganda, Liberia, and Nepal.
- Human infection by genetically diverse SIVSM-related HIV-2 in west Africa.
- Law Enforcement and Clinician Partnerships: Training of Trainers for CIT Teams in Liberia, West Africa.
- Parenting in a conflict-affected setting: Discipline practices, parent-child interactions, and parenting stress in Liberia.
- West African crystalline maculopathy.