Subject Areas on Research
- A pilot study of a structured interview addressing sexual function in men with schizophrenia.
- Accuracy of 30-day recall for components of sexual function and the moderating effects of gender and mood.
- Diagnostic significance of vegetative symptoms in depression.
- Effect of Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery on the sex steroids and quality of life in obese men.
- Effect of bromocriptine on affect and libido in hyperprolactinemia.
- Evaluation of Flibanserin: Science and Advocacy at the FDA.
- Neurovegetative symptoms in chronic pain and depression.
- Patients' Conceptions of Terms Related to Sexual Interest, Desire, and Arousal.
- Patterns of appropriate and deviant sexual arousal: the behavioral treatment of multiple sexual deviations.
- Predicting low testosterone in aging men: a systematic review.
- Sexual desire in post-menopausal women.
- Sexual functioning of men and women with severe obesity before bariatric surgery.
- The impact of endocrine therapy on sexual dysfunction in postmenopausal women with early stage breast cancer: encouraging results from a prospective study.
- The importance of dual 5alpha-reductase inhibition in the treatment of male pattern hair loss: results of a randomized placebo-controlled study of dutasteride versus finasteride.
- Transdermal testosterone gel improves sexual function, mood, muscle strength, and body composition parameters in hypogonadal men.
Keywords of People
- Bennett, Vann, George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor of Molecular Biology, Duke Cancer Institute