Subject Areas on Research
- External examiners.
- Impact of gene patents and licensing practices on access to genetic testing for inherited susceptibility to cancer: comparing breast and ovarian cancers with colon cancers.
- Medical malpractice experience of physicians. Predictable or haphazard?
- Migration patterns of recent medical school graduates.
- More on the Role of USMLE Step 1 in Resident Selection.
- One Small Step for Step 1.
- Student USMLE step 1 preparation and performance.
- Variability in the diagnosis and point selection for persons with frequent headache by traditional Chinese medicine acupuncturists.