Subject Areas on Research
- A urine-fuelled soil-based bioregenerative life support system for long-term and long-distance manned space missions.
- Emergency Medical Considerations in a Space-Suited Patient.
- Evaluation of a life support module used for air transport of critically ill infants.
- No heroic measures: how soon is too soon to stop?
- Orthopaedic trauma for the general orthopaedist: avoiding problems and pitfalls in treatment.
- Plant-centered biosystems in space environments: technological concepts for developing a plant genetic assessment and control system.
- Underwater life support based on immobilized oxygen carriers.