Subject Areas on Research
- Chorda tympani and lingual nerve responses to astringent compounds in rodents.
- Electrophysiological responses to non-electrolytes in lingual nerve of rat and in lingual epithelia of dog.
- Influence of tight junctions on the interaction of salts with lingual epithelia: responses of chorda tympani and lingual nerves.
- Modulation of rat chorda tympani nerve activity by lingual nerve stimulation.
- Selectivity of lingual nerve fibers to chemical stimuli.
- Trigeminal nerve responses in the rat elicited by chemical stimulation of the tongue.