Subject Areas on Research
- 2,4-Dienoyl-coenzyme A reductase deficiency: a possible new disorder of fatty acid oxidation.
- ALSUntangled No. 47: RT001.
- Activation of NAD(P)H oxidase by lipid hydroperoxides: mechanism of oxidant-mediated smooth muscle cytotoxicity.
- Characterization of the insulinotropic potency of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Dietary compounds in relation to dietary diversity and human health.
- Effect of whole body gamma irradiation on fatty acid composition of liver lipids of female rats and radioprotection by cystamine.
- Enhancement of endocrine pancreatic secretions by essential fatty acids.
- Escherichia coli produces linoleic acid during late stationary phase.
- Lipid hydroperoxy and hydroxy derivatives in copper-catalyzed oxidation of low density lipoprotein.
- Manganese-porphyrin reactions with lipids and lipoproteins.
- Mitoxantrone and ametantrone inhibit hydroperoxide-dependent initiation and propagation reactions in fatty acid peroxidation.
- Oxidized lipid-mediated alterations in proteoglycan metabolism in cultured pulmonary endothelial cells.
- Placental transport of free palmitic and linoleic acids in the guinea pig.
- Targeting CYP2J to reduce paclitaxel-induced peripheral neuropathic pain.