Subject Areas on Research
- Analytical DNA fingerprinting in lions: parentage, genetic diversity, and kinship.
- Conserving large populations of lions - the argument for fences has holes.
- Development of cooperative territoriality in juvenile lions.
- Egalitarianism in female African lions.
- Female lions can identify potentially infanticidal males from their roars.
- Genomic microsatellites as evolutionary chronometers: a test in wild cats.
- Hormonal characteristics of free-ranging female lions (Panthera leo) of the Serengeti Plains and Ngorongoro Crater.
- Lion populations may be declining in Africa but not as Bauer et al. suggest.
- Should a lion change its spots?
Keywords of People