Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of NAD(P)H oxidase by lipid hydroperoxides: mechanism of oxidant-mediated smooth muscle cytotoxicity.
- Acute phase response in exercise: interaction of age and vitamin E on neutrophils and muscle enzyme release.
- Cytotoxicity of intratracheally administered coal fly ash: studies on lipids in the lung of rats.
- Effect of U74006F (Tirilazad Mesylate) in rabbit eyes after argon laser trabeculoplasty.
- Effect of di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate on DNA repair and lipid peroxidation in rat hepatocytes and on metabolic cooperation in Chinese hamster V-79 cells.
- Identification and quantification of regioisomeric cholesteryl linoleate hydroperoxides in oxidized human low density lipoprotein and high density lipoprotein.
- Inhibition of tumor necrosis factor release from cultured rat Kupffer cells by agents that reduce graft failure from storage injury.
- Intraventricular infusion of apolipoprotein E ameliorates acute neuronal damage after global cerebral ischemia in mice.
- Lipid peroxidation during initiation of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation after hypoxia in endotoxemic rabbits.
- Lipid peroxidation in lung and liver of rats given DDT and endosulfan intratracheally.
- Lipid peroxidation induced by shockwave lithotripsy.
- Liposome-mediated augmentation of superoxide dismutase in endothelial cells prevents oxygen injury.
- Manganese-porphyrin reactions with lipids and lipoproteins.
- Oxidative stress and inflammation contribute to lung toxicity after a common breast cancer chemotherapy regimen.
- Pulmonary and hepatic glutathione levels, glutathione shuttle enzymes and lipid peroxidation in rats exposed intratracheally to coal fly ash.
- Regulation of vascular prostaglandin synthesis by metabolites of arachidonic acid in perfused rabbit aorta.
Keywords of People