Subject Areas on Research
- Detection of culture-resistant bacterial pathogens by amplification and sequencing of ribosomal DNA.
- Identification of the Whipple's disease bacillus.
- Lymph-node bacilliform bodies resembling those of Whipple's disease in a patient without intestinal involvement.
- Myocarditis in Whipple's disease: an unsuspected cause of symptoms and sudden death.
- Phylogeny of the Whipple's-disease-associated bacterium.
- Tropheryma whippelii DNA is rare in the intestinal mucosa of patients without other evidence of Whipple disease.
- Whipple disease research accelerates.
- Whipple's arthritis: direct detection of Tropheryma whippelii in synovial fluid and tissue.