Subject Areas on Research
- Age-dependent photoionization thresholds of melanosomes and lipofuscin isolated from human retinal pigment epithelium cells.
- Aryl hydrocarbon receptor deficiency causes dysregulated cellular matrix metabolism and age-related macular degeneration-like pathology.
- Autofluorescence of orange pigment overlying small choroidal melanoma.
- Dysregulated autophagy in the RPE is associated with increased susceptibility to oxidative stress and AMD.
- Increased lipofuscin on endomyocardial biopsy predicts greater cardiac improvement in adolescents and young adults.
- Influence of early photoreceptor degeneration on lipofuscin in the retinal pigment epithelium.
- Intralysosomal iron induces lysosomal membrane permeabilization and cathepsin D-mediated cell death in trabecular meshwork cells exposed to oxidative stress.
- Pigmented eyelid cysts revisited: apocrine retention cyst chromhidrosis.
- Relationship between dietary retinol and lipofuscin in the retinal pigment epithelium.
- The value of muscle biopsies in Pompe disease: identifying lipofuscin inclusions in juvenile- and adult-onset patients.
- Understanding RPE Lipofuscin.
- β-Secretase (BACE1) inhibition causes retinal pathology by vascular dysregulation and accumulation of age pigment.
Keywords of People