Subject Areas on Research
- Alpha-lipoic acid is ineffective as a topical antioxidant for photoprotection of skin.
- Amplification of antigen-antibody interactions based on biotin labeled protein-streptavidin network complex using impedance spectroscopy.
- Biosynthetically intriguing chlorinated lipophilic metabolites from geographically distant tropical marine cyanobacteria.
- Probing and preventing quantum dot-induced cytotoxicity with multimodal alpha-lipoic acid in multiple dimensions of the peripheral nervous system.
- Processing of intermediates in multienzyme complexes.
- SUPPORT-1 (Subjects Undergoing PCI and Perioperative Reperfusion Treatment): A Prospective, Randomized Trial of CMX-2043 in Patients Undergoing Elective Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.