Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of a large pedigree with elliptocytosis, multiple lipomatosis, and biological false-positive serological test for syphilis.
- Double-ring esophageal sign: pathognomonic for esophageal lipomatosis.
- Further evidence for the involvement of EFL1 in a Shwachman-Diamond-like syndrome and expansion of the phenotypic features.
- Lipomatosis-associated inflammation and excess collagen may contribute to lower relative resting energy expenditure in women with adiposis dolorosa.
- Liver transplantation in a patient with primary sclerosing cholangitis suffering from lipomatous pseudohypertrophy of the pancreas.
- Neurocutaneous melanosis in association with encephalocraniocutaneous lipomatosis.
- Peripheral nerve entrapment due to steroid-induced lipomatosis of the popliteal fossa. Case report.
- Synovial lipomatosis arborescens of the peroneal tendon sheath.