Subject Areas on Research
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): an evidence map of medical literature.
- Global health humanities: defining an emerging field.
- Integrating the arts and humanities into nursing education.
- Older, not younger, children learn more false facts from stories.
- Shakespeare's metaphors of health: food, sport, and life-preserving rest.
Keywords of People
- D'Alessandro, Michael F, Assistant Professor of English, English
- Lai-Henderson, Selina, Assistant Professor of American Literature and History at Duke Kunshan University, DKU Faculty
- Moi, Toril, James B. Duke Distinguished Professor of Literature, English
- Quirici, Marion L, Lecturing Fellow of Thompson Writing Program, Thompson Writing Program
- Reilly, Catherine, Assistant Professor of Literature, Literature
- Sjol, Jordan, Student, Literature
- Woerner, Austin, Lecturer in English Language at Duke Kunshan University, DKU Faculty