Subject Areas on Research
- Clostridium septicum abscess in hepatic metastases: successful medical management.
- Endoscopic palliation of a biliocutaneous fistula with expandable metal stents.
- Gray scale ultrasound and isotope scanning: complementary techniques for imaging the liver.
- Hepatic abscess. Changes in etiology, diagnosis, and management.
- Hepatic abscess: sensitivity of imaging tests and clinical findings.
- Hepatic uterus-like mass misdiagnosed as hepatic abscess.
- Hyperbaric oxygen exposures for intrahepatic abscesses produced in mice by nonsporeforming anaerobic bacteria.
- Image of the month. Pyogenic liver abscess.
- Liver abscess production by non-spore-forming anaerobic bacteria in a mouse model.
- Liver transplantation as definitive therapy for complications after arterial embolization for hepatic manifestations of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia.
- Minimal Risk of Biliary Tract Complications, Including Hepatic Abscess, After Transarterial Embolization for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Using Concentrated Antibiotics Mixed with Particles.
- Pharmacological resolution of a multiloculated Candida spp. liver abscess in a preterm neonate.
- Postprocedure sepsis in imaging-guided percutaneous hepatic abscess drainage: how often does it occur?
- Purine nucleoside phosphorylase deficiency with fatal course in two sisters.
- Single and multiple pyogenic liver abscesses. Natural history, diagnosis and treatment, with emphasis on percutaneous drainage.
- The variable CT appearance of hepatic abscesses.
Keywords of People