Subject Areas on Research
- Accumulation of duct cells with activated YAP parallels fibrosis progression in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Association of age-dependent liver injury and fibrosis with immune cell populations.
- Hedgehog pathway activation and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transitions during myofibroblastic transformation of rat hepatic cells in culture and cirrhosis.
- Hedgehog-YAP Signaling Pathway Regulates Glutaminolysis to Control Activation of Hepatic Stellate Cells.
- Hedgehog-mediated epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and fibrogenic repair in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Hepatic accumulation of Hedgehog-reactive progenitors increases with severity of fatty liver damage in mice.
- In vivo quantification of liver stiffness in a rat model of hepatic fibrosis with acoustic radiation force.
- Inhibiting Interleukin 11 Signaling Reduces Hepatocyte Death and Liver Fibrosis, Inflammation, and Steatosis in Mouse Models of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Liver-specific deletion of augmenter of liver regeneration accelerates development of steatohepatitis and hepatocellular carcinoma in mice.
- Nutritional cirrhosis in rheusus monkeys: electron microscopy and histochemistry.
- Renin and angiotensinogen mRNA expression in the kidneys of rats subjected to long-term bile duct ligation.
- Signals from dying hepatocytes trigger growth of liver progenitors.
Keywords of People