Subject Areas on Research
- A 41-year-old woman from Cameroon with infertility.
- A novel rapid test for detecting antibody responses to Loa loa infections.
- Discovery of Specific Antigens That Can Predict Microfilarial Intensity in Loa loa Infection.
- Identification and Validation of Loa loa Microfilaria-Specific Biomarkers: a Rational Design Approach Using Proteomics and Novel Immunoassays.
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification for rapid and semiquantitative detection of Loa loa infection.
- Molecular Epidemiology of Blood-Borne Human Parasites in a Loa loa-, Mansonella perstans-, and Plasmodium falciparum-Endemic Region of Cameroon.