Subject Areas on Research
- AAN works to move health care using nurses' expertise. Interview by Susan Trossman.
- American Heart Association and nonprofit advocacy: past, present, and future. A policy recommendation from the American Heart Association.
- Baby food industry lobbies WHO on breast feeding advice.
- Celebrate oncology nursing month by advocating for nurses.
- Drug companies seek MS patients to lobby for new products.
- Exemptions for hookah bars in clean indoor air legislation: a public health concern.
- OMB considers changes in statutes covering nonprofit lobbying.
- Overpriced technology in radiation oncology.
Keywords of People