Subject Areas on Research
- Absence of tubuloglomerular feedback responses in AT1A receptor-deficient mice.
- Angiotensin II and hypertonicity modulate proximal tubular aquaporin 1 expression.
- Antenatal Bartter's syndrome: why is this not a lethal condition?
- Characterization of purified endosomes containing the antidiuretic hormone-sensitive water channel from rat renal papilla.
- Suspension of medullary thick ascending limb tubules from the rabbit kidney.
- Tetraethylammonium block of water flux in Aquaporin-1 channels expressed in kidney thin limbs of Henle's loop and a kidney-derived cell line.
- Variant of Bartter's syndrome with a distal tubular rather than loop of Henle defect.
- What's new in diuretic therapy.