Subject Areas on Research
- Antimotility agents for the treatment of acute noninfectious diarrhea in critically ill patients: A practice management guideline from the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma.
- Biofeedback or loperamide for faecal incontinence in women - Author's reply.
- Characteristics Associated With Clinically Important Treatment Responses in Women Undergoing Nonsurgical Therapy for Fecal Incontinence.
- Controlling faecal incontinence in women by performing anal exercises with biofeedback or loperamide: a randomised clinical trial.
- Efficacy of Eluxadoline in Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Diarrhea.
- Impact of treatment for fecal incontinence on constipation symptoms.