Subject Areas on Research
- A Novel Method for Assessing Enamel Thickness Distribution in the Anterior Dentition as a Signal for Gouging and Other Extractive Foraging Behaviors in Gummivorous Mammals.
- A digital collection of rare and endangered lemurs and other primates from the Duke Lemur Center.
- Dietary choices by four captive slender lorises (Loris tardigradus) when presented with various insect life stages.
- Failure of the ILD to determine data combinability for slow loris phylogeny.
- Fiber type composition of epaxial muscles is geared toward facilitating rapid spinal extension in the leaper Galago senegalensis.
- Fossil evidence for an ancient divergence of lorises and galagos.
- Functional and evolutionary aspects of axial stability in euarchontans and other mammals.
- Hallucal grasping in Nycticebus coucang: further implications for the functional significance of a large peroneal process.
- Locomotor mechanics of the slender loris (Loris tardigradus).
- The energetic cost of climbing in primates.
- Tropical heterothermy is "cool": The expression of daily torpor and hibernation in primates.
- Variation in predicted COVID-19 risk among lemurs and lorises.