Subject Areas on Research
- A piece of my mind. Moments of love.
- Acceptance of Love and Remarriage Among Older Adults in the Philippines.
- Discrepancies between explicit and implicit self-esteem: implications for mate retention strategies and perceived infidelity.
- Domain specificity in relationship history, social-information processing, and violent behavior in early adulthood.
- Early adolescent romantic relationships and maternal approval among inner city Latino families.
- How Christian ethics became medical ethics: the case of Paul Ramsey.
- If I'm not hot, are you hot or not? Physical attractiveness evaluations and dating preferences as a function of one's own attractiveness.
- Longitudinal associations in the direction and prediction of PTSD symptoms and romantic relationship impairment over one year in post 9/11 veterans: A comparison of theories and exploration of potential gender differences.
- Love in the time of COVID-19: negligence in the Nicaraguan response.
- Memory, community and the reasons for living: theological and ethical reflections on suicide and euthanasia.
- Romantic relationship patterns in young adulthood and their developmental antecedents
- Screams, slaps, and love: the strange birth of applied behavior analysis.
- Selective versus unselective romantic desire: not all reciprocity is created equal.
- You won't regret it (or love it) as much as you think: impact biases for everyday health behavior outcomes.
Keywords of People