Subject Areas on Research
- A piece of my mind. Moments of love.
- A psychodynamic perspective on relational structures.
- Differential effects of mindful breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, and loving-kindness meditation on decentering and negative reactions to repetitive thoughts.
- Discrepancies between explicit and implicit self-esteem: implications for mate retention strategies and perceived infidelity.
- Domain specificity in relationship history, social-information processing, and violent behavior in early adulthood.
- If I'm not hot, are you hot or not? Physical attractiveness evaluations and dating preferences as a function of one's own attractiveness.
- Interaction between mother's and father's affection as a risk factor for anxiety and depression symptoms--evidence for increased risk in adults who rate their father as having been more affectionate than their mother.
- Romantic relationship patterns in young adulthood and their developmental antecedents.
- Screams, slaps, and love: the strange birth of applied behavior analysis.
- Selective versus unselective romantic desire: not all reciprocity is created equal.
Keywords of People