Subject Areas on Research
- Baroreflex regulation of regional blood flow in congestive heart failure.
- Impact of hypocapnia and cerebral perfusion on orthostatic tolerance.
- Individual-Specific, Beat-to-beat Trending of Significant Human Blood Loss: The Compensatory Reserve.
- Influence of progressive central hypovolemia on Hölder exponent distributions of cardiac interbeat intervals.
- Regional vascular responses to prolonged lower body negative pressure in normal subjects.
- Relationship of cardiac chamber volume to baroreflex activity in normal humans.