Subject Areas on Research
- A pattern-oriented approach to splenic imaging in infants and children.
- Acquired vulvar lymphangioma circumscriptum: a comparison of 12 cases with Crohn's associated lesions or radiation therapy induced tumors.
- Atypical vulvar lymphangioma.
- Capsule endoscopy performed across the pediatric age range: indications, incomplete studies, and utility in management of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Cystic Mediastinal Thymic Lymphangioma Mimicking Echinococcal Cyst.
- Endoscopic management of gastrointestinal bleeding from multifocal lymphangioendotheliomatosis with thrombocytopenia: limited efficacy and complications.
- Genitourinary case of the day. Renal lymphangiomatosis.
- Normal sonographic appearance of the fetal neck late in the first trimester: the pseudomembrane.
- Retinal folds as initial manifestation of orbital lymphangioma.
- Retropharyngeal lymphangioma presenting in an adult.
- Solitary cavernous lymphangioma of the duodenum : a case report
- Spontaneous resolution of a cystic neck mass in a fetus with normal karyotype.
- Successful bilateral lung transplantation for lymphangiomatosis.
- Thoracic lymphangioma in adults: CT and MR imaging features.
- Traumatic hemorrhage and rapid expansion of a cervical lymphatic malformation.
- Treatment of lymphangioma circumscriptum with tunable dye laser.