Subject Areas on Research
- An essential role for Prox1 in the induction of the lymphatic endothelial cell phenotype.
- Changes in primary lymphoid organs with aging.
- Combined total lymphoid irradiation and cyclosporine promote xenograft survival.
- Cutaneous lymphatic drainage in patients with grossly involved nodal basins.
- Generation and analysis of partially haploid cells with Cre-mediated chromosome deletion in the lymphoid system.
- Isoproterenol inhibits the increase in microvascular membrane permeability produced by bradykinin.
- MRI of the Central Lymphatic System: Indications, Imaging Technique, and Pre-Procedural Planning.
- Receptor binding sites for substance P, but not substance K or neuromedin K, are expressed in high concentrations by arterioles, venules, and lymph nodules in surgical specimens obtained from patients with ulcerative colitis and Crohn disease.
- Regulation of leukocyte rolling and adhesion to high endothelial venules through the cytoplasmic domain of L-selectin.
- Simultaneous functional photoacoustic and ultrasonic endoscopy of internal organs in vivo.
- The role of irradiation in solid organ transplantation.
- Total lymphoid irradiation and cyclosporine prolongs cardiac allograft survival in the sensitized rat model.
- Total lymphoid irradiation as an immunosuppressive agent for transplantation and the treatment of 'autoimmune' disease: a review.
- Xenograft survival in two species combinations using total-lymphoid irradiation and cyclosporine.
Keywords of People