Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized trial of exercise on well-being and function following breast cancer surgery: the RESTORE trial.
- Adjuvant radiotherapy following radical hysterectomy for patients with stage IB and IIA cervical cancer.
- Arm/hand swelling and perceived functioning among breast cancer survivors 12 years post-diagnosis: CALGB 79804.
- Clinical characteristics of patients with cancer referred for outpatient physical therapy.
- Clinical heterogeneity in lymphoedema-distichiasis with FOXC2 truncating mutations.
- Completion Dissection or Observation for Sentinel-Node Metastasis in Melanoma.
- Evaluation of Clinical Manifestations in Patients with Severe Lymphedema with and without CCBE1 Mutations.
- Inguinal node dissection for melanoma in the era of sentinel lymph node biopsy.
- Investment in new technology research can save future health care dollars.
- Long-term risk of medical conditions associated with breast cancer treatment.
- Massive localized lymphedema of the thigh in a morbidly obese patient.
- Prospective study of factors predicting adherence to surveillance mammography in women treated for breast cancer.
- The incidence of donor-site morbidity after transverse cervical artery vascularized lymph node transfers: the need for a lymphatic surgery national registry.
Keywords of People