Subject Areas on Research
- An analysis of the presence of Fc receptors on bone marrow lymphoblasts in acute lymphoblastic leukemia. A Pediatric Oncology Group study.
- Analysis of T-cell differentiation antigens in acute lymphatic leukemia using monoclonal antibodies.
- Effects of cyclosporine in experimental cryptococcal meningitis.
- Heterogeneity of acute lymphocytic leukemia cell surface markers as detected by monoclonal antibodies.
- The French-American-British (FAB) classification of leukemia. The Pediatric Oncology Group experience with lymphocytic leukemia.