Subject Areas on Research
- A vital role for interleukin-21 in the control of a chronic viral infection.
- Acute and chronic B cell depletion disrupts CD4+ and CD8+ T cell homeostasis and expansion during acute viral infection in mice.
- Altered lymphocyte responses and cytokine production in mice deficient in the X-linked lymphoproliferative disease gene SH2D1A/DSHP/SAP.
- Differential regulation of primary and memory CD8 T cell immune responses by diacylglycerol kinases.
- Engagement of NKG2D on bystander memory CD8 T cells promotes increased immunopathology following Leishmania major infection.
- Enhanced T cell responses due to diacylglycerol kinase zeta deficiency.
- High clinical suspicion of donor-derived disease leads to timely recognition and early intervention to treat solid organ transplant-transmitted lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus.
- IL-21 deficiency influences CD8 T cell quality and recall responses following an acute viral infection.
- IL-7 engages multiple mechanisms to overcome chronic viral infection and limit organ pathology.
- Loss of DNAM-1 contributes to CD8+ T-cell exhaustion in chronic HIV-1 infection.
- Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis Virus Expands a Population of NKG2D+CD8+ T Cells That Exacerbates Disease in Mice Coinfected with Leishmania major.
- Mnk1 and 2 are dispensable for T cell development and activation but important for the pathogenesis of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- Notes from the field: a cluster of lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus infections transmitted through organ transplantation - Iowa, 2013.
- Notes from the field: a cluster of lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus infections transmitted through organ transplantation-Iowa, 2013.
- Reduced thymic maturation but normal effector function of CD8+ T cells in CD8 beta gene-targeted mice.
- Single-cell RNA-seq reveals TOX as a key regulator of CD8+ T cell persistence in chronic infection.
- TCF1 Is Required for the T Follicular Helper Cell Response to Viral Infection.
- Viral infection abrogates CD8(+) T-cell deletion induced by costimulation blockade.
Keywords of People
- Ferrari, Guido, Professor in Surgery, Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Zhong, Xiaoping, Professor of Pediatrics, Integrative Immunobiology