Subject Areas on Research
- A vital role for interleukin-21 in the control of a chronic viral infection.
- Acute and chronic B cell depletion disrupts CD4+ and CD8+ T cell homeostasis and expansion during acute viral infection in mice.
- Differential regulation of primary and memory CD8 T cell immune responses by diacylglycerol kinases.
- Enhanced T cell responses due to diacylglycerol kinase zeta deficiency.
- IL-21 deficiency influences CD8 T cell quality and recall responses following an acute viral infection.
- IL-7 engages multiple mechanisms to overcome chronic viral infection and limit organ pathology.
- Loss of DNAM-1 contributes to CD8+ T-cell exhaustion in chronic HIV-1 infection.
- Mnk1 and 2 are dispensable for T cell development and activation but important for the pathogenesis of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- Reduced thymic maturation but normal effector function of CD8+ T cells in CD8 beta gene-targeted mice.
- TCF1 Is Required for the T Follicular Helper Cell Response to Viral Infection.
- Viral infection abrogates CD8(+) T-cell deletion induced by costimulation blockade.
Keywords of People