Subject Areas on Research
- A lymphotoxin-IFN-beta axis essential for lymphocyte survival revealed during cytomegalovirus infection.
- A study of the TNF/LTA/LTB locus and susceptibility to severe malaria in highland papuan children and adults.
- Cowpox virus genome encodes a second soluble homologue of cellular TNF receptors, distinct from CrmB, that binds TNF but not LT alpha.
- Extranodal lymphoid microstructures in inflamed muscle and disease severity of new-onset juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Functional effects of lymphotoxin on crushed peripheral nerve.
- Genetic polymorphisms in tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha and TNF-beta in a population-based study of systemic lupus erythematosus: associations and interaction with the interleukin-1alpha-889 C/T polymorphism.
- Genetic regulation of pristane-induced oil granuloma responses.
- Inflammatory genes and psychological factors predict induced shoulder pain phenotype.
- Lymphotoxin alpha/beta and tumor necrosis factor are required for stromal cell expression of homing chemokines in B and T cell areas of the spleen.
- Nitric oxide-associated regulation of hepatocyte glutathione synthesis is a guanylyl cyclase-independent event.
- Production of chemotactic factor and lymphotoxin by human leukocytes stimulated with Herpes simplex virus.
Keywords of People