Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of the Vibrio cholerae VolA surface-exposed lipoprotein lysophospholipase.
- Extracellular phospholipase activity is a virulence factor for Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Fungal phospholipase activity and susceptibility to lipid preparations of amphotericin B.
- Genetic variants on chromosome 1q41 influence ocular axial length and high myopia.
- Genome-wide association for abdominal subcutaneous and visceral adipose reveals a novel locus for visceral fat in women.
- Role of PLB1 in pulmonary inflammation and cryptococcal eicosanoid production.
- The effect of salmeterol on nocturnal symptoms, airway function, and inflammation in asthma.
- The outer surface lipoprotein VolA mediates utilization of exogenous lipids by Vibrio cholerae.