Subject Areas on Research
- Bladder fibrosis during outlet obstruction is triggered through the NLRP3 inflammasome and the production of IL-1β.
- Enhancing mechanical properties of tissue-engineered constructs via lysyl oxidase crosslinking activity.
- In vitro inhibition of collagen cross links by catechol analogs.
- Loss of col8a1a function during zebrafish embryogenesis results in congenital vertebral malformations.
- Lysyl oxidase is essential for hypoxia-induced metastasis.
- Overexpression of lysyl oxidase to increase matrix crosslinking and improve tissue strength in dermal wound healing.
- Oxidase Activity of the Barnacle Adhesive Interface Involves Peroxide-Dependent Catechol Oxidase and Lysyl Oxidase Enzymes.
- Regulation of lysyl oxidase mRNA in dermal fibroblasts from normal donors and patients with inherited connective tissue disorders.