Subject Areas on Research
- A bio-friendly and economical technique for chronic implantation of multiple microelectrode arrays.
- A magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging study of adult nonhuman primates exposed to early-life stressors.
- Anatomical identification of extracellularly recorded cells in large-scale multielectrode recordings.
- Antidepressant-induced neurogenesis in the hippocampus of adult nonhuman primates.
- Comparison of force and power generation patterns and their predictions under different external dynamic environments.
- Effectiveness of video of conspecifics as a reward for socially housed bonnet macaques (Macaca radiata).
- Orthogonal micro-organization of orientation and spatial frequency in primate primary visual cortex.