Subject Areas on Research
- CT of localized lucent lung lesions.
- Candidal mycetoma in the neonatal kidney.
- Cases from the Osler Medical Service at Johns Hopkins University. Scedosporium apiospermum mycetoma of the lung.
- Fungi that Infect Humans.
- Infections due to Scedosporium apiospermum and Scedosporium prolificans in transplant recipients: clinical characteristics and impact of antifungal agent therapy on outcome.
- Mycotic diseases. A proposed nomenclature.
- Outcome of lung transplantation in patients with mycetomas.
- Scedosporium species infections and treatments.
Keywords of People