Subject Areas on Research
- A Bayesian uncertainty analysis of cetacean demography and bycatch mortality using age-at-death data.
- Goosey patients: relationship to jumping Frenchmen, Myriachit, Latah and tic convulsif.
- Impacting late life depression: integrating a depression intervention into primary care.
- Natural history of change in physical function among long-stay nursing home residents.
- Non-linear interactions between consumers and flow determine the probability of plant community dominance on Maine rocky shores.
- Radon risk information and voluntary protection: evidence from a natural experiment.
Keywords of People