Subject Areas on Research
- FKBP12-Dependent Inhibition of Calcineurin Mediates Immunosuppressive Antifungal Drug Action in Malassezia.
- Fungal prophylaxis in neonates: a review article.
- Gene Function Analysis in the Ubiquitous Human Commensal and Pathogen Malassezia Genus.
- Genomic insights into the atopic eczema-associated skin commensal yeast Malassezia sympodialis.
- Genus-Wide Comparative Genomics of Malassezia Delineates Its Phylogeny, Physiology, and Niche Adaptation on Human Skin.
- Malassezia fungi are specialized to live on skin and associated with dandruff, eczema, and other skin diseases.
- Proteogenomics produces comprehensive and highly accurate protein-coding gene annotation in a complete genome assembly of Malassezia sympodialis.
- The Skin Commensal Yeast Malassezia globosa Thwarts Bacterial Biofilms to Benefit the Host.