Subject Areas on Research
- Interaction of reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide with beef heart s-malate dehydrogenase.
- Radioprotection of lipogenesis from glucose (U-14C) and activities of pyridine nucleotide dehydrogenases in liver of gamma-irradiated female rats by cystamine.
- Rat liver L-glutamate dehydrogenase, malate dehydrogenase, D-beta-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase, and sulfite oxidase are each synthesized as larger precursors by cytoplasmic free polysomes.
- Silencing of cytosolic or mitochondrial isoforms of malic enzyme has no effect on glucose-stimulated insulin secretion from rodent islets.
- Thermodynamic analysis of a molecular chaperone binding to unfolded protein substrates.
- Vitamin A and biochemical development. II. Effect of postnatal excess vitamin-A administration on the activity of pyridine nucleotide-linked dehydrogenases.