Subject Areas on Research
- Further assessment of an in vitro screen that may help identify organophosphorus pesticides that are more acutely toxic to the young.
- Hepatic phosphatidylcholine synthesis in deficiency of lysine and threonine: effect of malathion.
- Inhibition of hepatic phosphatidylcholine synthesis by malathion in rats.
- Neurological deficits induced by malathion, DEET, and permethrin, alone or in combination in adult rats.
- Rat brain acetylcholinesterase activity: developmental profile and maturational sensitivity to carbamate and organophosphorus inhibitors.