Subject Areas on Research
- 3D Printing of Poly(propylene fumarate) Oligomers: Evaluation of Resin Viscosity, Printing Characteristics and Mechanical Properties.
- Long-lived polarization protected by symmetry.
- Long-term human pluripotent stem cell self-renewal on synthetic polymer surfaces.
- Multidimensional mass spectrometry characterization of isomeric biodegradable polyesters.
- Peptidyl transferase centres of rat and yeast ribosomes. Different response to modification of protein amino groups.
- Reconstitution of rat liver 60S ribosomal subunits following disassembly by dimethylmaleic anhydride.
- Ring-Opening Copolymerization of Maleic Anhydride with Functional Epoxides: Poly(propylene fumarate) Analogues Capable of Post-Polymerization Modification.