Subject Areas on Research
- 3D Printing of Poly(propylene fumarate) Oligomers: Evaluation of Resin Viscosity, Printing Characteristics and Mechanical Properties.
- Interaction of calcium and lead in human erythrocytes.
- Long-lived polarization protected by symmetry.
- Long-term human pluripotent stem cell self-renewal on synthetic polymer surfaces.
- Ring-Opening Copolymerization of Maleic Anhydride with Functional Epoxides: Poly(propylene fumarate) Analogues Capable of Post-Polymerization Modification.