Subject Areas on Research
- A 19-year retrospective investigation of maternal mortality at Point G National Hospital, Bamako, Mali.
- A Non-Inferiority, Individually Randomized Trial of Intermittent Screening and Treatment versus Intermittent Preventive Treatment in the Control of Malaria in Pregnancy.
- A deep sequencing approach to estimate Plasmodium falciparum complexity of infection (COI) and explore apical membrane antigen 1 diversity.
- Effect of red blood cell variants on childhood malaria in Mali: a prospective cohort study.
- Integrated mental health screening for obstetric fistula patients in Mali: From evidence to policy.
- Malaria vaccine trials in pregnant women: An imperative without precedent.
- Maternal and neonatal outcomes of grand multiparas over two decades in Mali.
- Parasite clearance following treatment with sulphadoxine-pyrimethamine for intermittent preventive treatment in Burkina-Faso and Mali: 42-day in vivo follow-up study.