Subject Areas on Research
- A pressing situation.
- Anesthetic management of a patient having a carcinoid syndrome.
- Carcinoid tumors and the carcinoid syndrome.
- Cryosurgical debulking of unresectable liver metastases for palliation of carcinoid syndrome.
- Gastrointestinal carcinoids: characterization by site of origin and hormone production.
- Insular carcinoid primary in the ovary. A clinicopathologic analysis of 48 cases.
- Pre-treatment with somatostatin in the anaesthetic management of a patient with carcinoid syndrome.