Subject Areas on Research
- Are effort measures sensitive to cognitive impairment?
- Assessing sincerity of effort in maximal grip strength tests.
- Emergency management of the patient with seizures. 1. Classification and treatment system, common seizure disorders.
- Factitious vesicocutaneous fistula: an enigma in diagnosis and treatment.
- Neuroanatomical correlates of malingered memory impairment: event-related fMRI of deception on a recognition memory task.
- Pseudo-posttraumatic stress disorder.
- The Infrequency-Posttraumatic Stress Disorder scale (Fptsd) for the MMPI-2: development and initial validation with veterans presenting with combat-related PTSD.
- The manipulative patient.