Subject Areas on Research
- A comparative evaluation of the effects of multiple vasodilators on human internal mammary artery.
- Breast reconstruction with superior epigastric artery perforator (SEAP) free flap: Report of two cases.
- Correction of a saphenous vein graft to coronary vein anastamosis by selective retrograde coil-induced occlusion to arterialize the native vein.
- Differential Longitudinal Outcomes Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention to the Left Internal Mammary Artery and Other Bypass Grafts of the LAD: Findings From the NCDR.
- Effects of internal mammary artery dissection on phrenic nerve perfusion and function.
- In vitro effects of antihypertensive drugs on thromboxane agonist (U46619)-induced vasoconstriction in human internal mammary artery.
- Internal mammary artery graft angioplasty: acute and long-term outcome.
- Propensity matching is a poor substitute for a poorly composed procedure note.
- Response to Letters Regarding Article, "Frequency and Predictors of Internal Mammary Artery Graft Failure and Subsequent Clinical Outcomes: Insights From the Project of Ex-Vivo Vein Graft Engineering via Transfection (PREVENT) IV Trial".
- Superoxide production, risk factors, and endothelium-dependent relaxations in human internal mammary arteries.
- The VB-1 catheter: an improved catheter for difficult-to-engage internal mammary artery grafts.
- The in vitro effects of phosphodiesterase inhibitors on the human internal mammary artery.
- The in vitro reversal of histamine-induced vasodilation in the human internal mammary artery.
- The vasodilator effects of clevidipine on human internal mammary artery.
- Twenty-five-year outcomes after multiple internal thoracic artery bypass.
- Use of both internal thoracic arteries in diabetic patients increases deep sternal wound infection.
Keywords of People