Subject Areas on Research
- Arterial conduits should be evaluated preoperatively in coronary artery bypass patients with pseudoxanthoma elasticum.
- Correction of a saphenous vein graft to coronary vein anastamosis by selective retrograde coil-induced occlusion to arterialize the native vein.
- Effects of internal mammary artery dissection on phrenic nerve perfusion and function.
- Gender-specific practice guidelines for coronary artery bypass surgery: perioperative management.
- Internal mammary artery graft angioplasty: acute and long-term outcome.
- Internal thoracic artery grafting in the elderly patient undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting: room for process improvement?
- Propensity matching is a poor substitute for a poorly composed procedure note.
- Response to Letters Regarding Article, "Frequency and Predictors of Internal Mammary Artery Graft Failure and Subsequent Clinical Outcomes: Insights From the Project of Ex-Vivo Vein Graft Engineering via Transfection (PREVENT) IV Trial".
- Superoxide production, risk factors, and endothelium-dependent relaxations in human internal mammary arteries.
- The VB-1 catheter: an improved catheter for difficult-to-engage internal mammary artery grafts.
- Twenty-five-year outcomes after multiple internal thoracic artery bypass.
- Use of both internal thoracic arteries in diabetic patients increases deep sternal wound infection.
Keywords of People