Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical data bases. Accomplishments and unrealized potential.
- Defining the priorities and challenges for the adoption of Information Technology in HealthCare: opinions from an expert panel.
- Evaluation of an infrared/radiofrequency equipment-tracking system in a tertiary care hospital.
- Health Level Seven. '96 Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
- Peer review: evolution or revolution?
- The Current State and Path Forward For Enterprise Image Viewing: HIMSS-SIIM Collaborative White Paper.
- The hazards of stroke case selection using administrative data.
- The role of standards in creating a health information infrastructure.